We thank you for your interest in our establishment and for the confidence you have shown in us.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we wanted to share the following information with you:
We undertake to fully reimburse the sums paid for the reservation of your stay if the evolution of the epidemic did not make it possible for you to go on vacation.
Your security is our priority
- First of all, know that to date our establishment does not have to report any case of proven contamination whether it is our customers or us,
- Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations,
- We carry out a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning by using a first washing with soap and water for 20 seconds then, by applying a dose of disinfectant based on hydroalcoholic gel,
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using traditional detergents so as to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The whole is wiped with paper towels. These paper towels are discarded after each cleaning of room or reusable accessories which are washed at the highest recommended temperature.
- By means of disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles and tap handles (see, at the bottom of this page *, all the other elements regularly disinfected in our establishment),
- All linens (sheets, mattress covers, bath and bath towels, kitchen towels) are washed at the highest recommended temperature.
- Our laundry baskets are cleaned and disinfected after each operation,
- Our vacuum cleaners are emptied after each cleaning and they are systematically cleaned with a disinfectant; as well as our dishwasher and washing machine,
- Also note that we pay special attention to sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces,
- Finally, the expiry dates of all our cleaning supplies are checked with each delivery.
In case of specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
- by phone: Monday to Sunday from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the following number 06 52 43 99 84
- by email: email@example.com
(*) Points of attention during our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Door handles
- Fan and lamp chains
- Window sills and handles
- Hair dryer
- Ironing boards and irons
- Garbage cans and recycling bins
- Furniture handles
- Appliances: oven, toaster, pressure cooker, coffee maker, etc.
- Condiments: oil, vinegar, salt shaker, pepper shaker, spices and containers commonly used, etc.
- Kitchen utensils that are not dishwasher safe: ceramic bowls, plastic utensils for children, etc.
- Rigid back chairs
- Faucet handles
- Showers and baths
- Shower curtains and doors
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and soap dispensers
- Hangers and luggage racks
- Night tables
- Washer / dryer
- Transportable cradles and playpens
- High chairs